Just to get started...
Sep. 11th, 2014 12:24 pmHello!
This is my journal, which is mainly going to be used for stories and whatnots, cute little drabbles every now and then of anything that comes to my mind. Curious to know what sort of stories I write, you can take a peek at my profile.
Anyways, I do not at all plan to clutter my journal with irrelevant entries such as this one, so if I post, it will be a story (or a part of one...) Right at this moment, I am trying to come up with a good idea to put as a nice starter on here, but I am not so sure how long that might take.
I had a dreamwidth account before, but I forgot my password...and I wasn't doing anything on it, so I decided to make a new one that I am planning on keeping! (Yay!)
Enough of my jibber jabbering. Welcome to my journal!
reddelicious
This is my journal, which is mainly going to be used for stories and whatnots, cute little drabbles every now and then of anything that comes to my mind. Curious to know what sort of stories I write, you can take a peek at my profile.
Anyways, I do not at all plan to clutter my journal with irrelevant entries such as this one, so if I post, it will be a story (or a part of one...) Right at this moment, I am trying to come up with a good idea to put as a nice starter on here, but I am not so sure how long that might take.
I had a dreamwidth account before, but I forgot my password...and I wasn't doing anything on it, so I decided to make a new one that I am planning on keeping! (Yay!)
Enough of my jibber jabbering. Welcome to my journal!